Have you ever asked someone how they got their tickets? This article reveals the different methods on finding out when events go on sale, how fans get tickets to sold out shows, and how fans get upfront tickets to their favorite shows. As a ticket broker, I've had tons of people ask me, "How do you get your tickets?", and a few years ago I would be reluctant to reveal my sources. Since the evolution of the internet and the fierce competition that it has brought on, I find it better to inform people on some tricks on just how to get valuable, upfront seating. First, I will start with ticket onsales. You must know when a show is going onsale before you can even have a chance at obtaining good tickets. Ticketmaster is probably the largest primary ticket seller to most e View the rest of this article
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment