When I was a lad the home computer was just coming on to the market. Yes - I am one of the sad people that remember the Sinclair ZX80 and Sinclair ZX81. The latter I even tried to write a program for but due to the minute amount of memory (0.5KB) you were limited to about 15 lines of basic before the 'memory full' error message came on to the screen. Not that any game on this computer would be that visually exciting due to the only colours employed were black and white.
But this was just the beginning and it wasn't long before a flood of other home computers came on to the market. I pleaded and pleaded with my parents until they finally relented and used their 'Access' credit card to buy me a 16K Sinclair ZX Spectrum for £99 (they couldn't afford £129 for the 48 View the rest of this article
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment