Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Truth behind Why You Need To Take Care Of Yourself

For years I've been teaching the importance of self care - taking a break by doing things just for you. It is a chance to listen to your heart every now and then and give your head a mini-vacation. Whether it be a massage, a yoga class, a walk or five minutes of breathing, I advise that you make self care a priority at least once a week. But I never really understood the deeper reason why self care was so important. I just know that every time my business has slowed down for no reason or that I begin to feel unconnected to my clients, it is usually because I need to take some time just for me. And voila, I feel like new after I do what my heart wants, even for just five minutes. We always seem to want something better or something more. Sufi Healer and author, Mark S View the rest of this article


No comments: