During our first threesome my husband and I made the mistake we now call âthe First-Timers Syndromeâ. I hope you wonât do the same! Pay attention and learn how you can easily avoid this by learning from our mistakes. My husband and I fantasized about having a threesome several times before we actually acted upon it. When we arranged for our first threesome, I decided it was best to do it with one of my friends. I spoke to one of my best friends, I knew from heart-to-heart girl talks that she was open minded enough to do it, and we made my husbands dream come true. Little did we know what was going to happen afterwards... The morning after, we all left and didnât see my friend for a few weeks. My husband and I of course had the opportunity to talk about the th View the rest of this article
dating reviews
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment