Feelings and Emotions
If we want to understand and deal creatively with our feelings and emotions and get in touch with the inner resouces they offer us, we need first to be clear as to what feelings and emotions really are.
Feelings
Feelings and emotions are not the same to me. Feelings are FELT. My whole body experiences them. They are very real and if I deny them I loose touch with myself. Feelings, as I experience them are an energy running through me. I do not need to judge my feelings, I need to accept them. I have not read the book "Emotional Intelligence", but I discovered years ago that there was intelligence in my feelings.
Unfortunately most of us are brought up to believe it is acceptable to be in certain feeling state View the rest of this article
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment