Getting a new web site page ranked and indexed are two things everyone should take into account. With all the competing web sites out there the importance of this becomes a top priorty so that you can get free traffic and thus make money online. I started my Internet home business venture some 3 months ago and I didn't have a clue as to how I would get visitors. It quickly became apparent that in order to get visitors for free that I would have to take certain steps. The following is what I did to get my site indexed and page ranked in 3 months, maybe my timing was right for the quarterly page rank by google but I did have to do some work to get there.
1. First off in order to get indexed quickly I suggest you put in a tiny classified ad at CraigsList.c View the rest of this article
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment