Friday, November 30, 2007

Making Money Online When The Prospect Names His Own Price

I’m a plain man when it comes to making money online; I just do what I do and try to make an honest buck wherever I can without upsetting anyone.

Now and again though fate steps in and sends you a prospect where you have to figure out for yourself where he or she is coming from and where in fact they think they’re heading.

I got one such prospect a few weeks ago in the shape of Rocco, a gentle giant from Brooklyn.

How do I know Rocco is a giant?

He emailed a picture of himself towering over his significant other and some friends.

How do I know he’s gentle?

Read on…

Rocco emailed me expressing interest in three of my products but he didn’t want them in digital format (which would have cost him $1 View the rest of this article


No comments: