Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Ultimate Wealth Package - An "Unusual" Review

The Ultimate Wealth Package. An "Unusual" Review of the Ultimate Wealth Package, a sales update and an unusual discount for you. Read on... There are many reviews on the internet, lauding the attributes of some, 'so-called', 'wealth creating', packages. Unfortunately, many of these are written by affiliates of the offering and should, therefore, be taken with a very large grain of salt. Well, this review is the same – but different. A contradiction in terms? Not really. You see, it is the same, because I am an affiliate of the Ultimate Wealth Package, but different, because I'll tell you, from the outset, that I haven't a clue, if it's good, bad, or indifferent, as this is my first, dry run, with it. Only bought it a short time ago, so haven't had the opportunity t View the rest of this article


No comments: