Saturday, September 1, 2007

(Home-Based) Business Success Tips: Busting Five Myths

Every day I come across people who are unhappy because they are struggling to make ends meet, working like slaves, living paycheck to paycheck, in debt up to their eyeballs. I recognize them because I used to be in that situation. No longer though; I’m now part of the home-based business revolution.
Why aren’t they? Because as I find out when I talk with them, they subscribe to many of the myths that surround business in general, and in particular the home business industry. To help them—and you if you’ve been thinking about it—I’d like to take a look at five of those myths and BUST them!
MYTH # 1: You need A LOT OF MONEY to start a business…
This is true IF you want to buy an existing business or start a traditional business (in most cases), s View the rest of this article


No comments: