Recently I was invited by my sister to a Llama party organized by her cousin and some friends.
I have never heard of a Llama party and I seldom ever attend parties. This invitation however, was unique so I accepted not knowing what to expect. I wasn't sure if there were going to be live Llamas or BBQ'D Llamas. The invitation peaked my curiosity and so I agreed to attend.
I never met this cousin, and the only thing my sister told me of her was that she had polio and was a quadriplegic. In the back of my mind I was thinking that there was more to this than a family get-together. I thought maybe I was to contribute something to this woman regarding her current condition, perhaps some inspiration or words of wisdom.
Netta, as she is called by View the rest of this article
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment