Monday, September 3, 2007

Review on ProfitMart: Is this the way you will make your fortune?

Well, now, I have heard of weird names before, but this one really takes the cake. What the heck is ProfitMart? When I first read about this I was a little confused. The sales pitch told me I was getting a website for free, but that I had to pay $19.95 per month? That’s not for free!! But on the recommendation of a good friend, I tried out ProfitMart, so now I can give an honest appraisal of the system. So what is ProfitMart? Well, I hope you have heard of Niche Marketing. Basically, Profitmart will build a Niche website for you (not for free, but for a minimum of $19.95 per month). The unique thing about the website is that it has Amazon products, Clickbank products, Google ads and Ebay already incorporated into it. You just choose your Niche market, and build a w View the rest of this article


No comments: