Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What's My Next Step?

I was talking to someone in the real world recently who had read my book, and agreed with the principles in it, although she had a problem.
It was a pleasure for me to talk to her, because although online I can talk to many people who have the same kind of ideas as me, in the 'real' world they are harder to find, so it always gives me a boost.

I won't mention her name, because that might not be fair on Barbara, but she told me what her biggest problem was.
It's something I've felt on many occasions in my time, it may sound familiar to you, and it can be an absolute killer to your goal achievements.

She told me that although she could think of lots of thing she could do to take her further towards her goals, and could think of lots of thing s View the rest of this article


No comments: