I have used pulsating nasal irrigation for about 5 years in an effort to obtain sinus relief after having gone through two sinus operations, both rather ineffective. My experience is that pulsating nasal irrigation is much more effective than other systems, such as using a squeeze bottle or neti pot. Until a few weeks ago I used a Water Pik machine with a special adaptor for pulsating nasal irrigation. The Water Pik machines seem to last only about a year or so, and I have gone through about 4 of them. When the latest one broke down, I went to purchase another and noticed that the design has changed since my last purchase, and my nasal adaptor no longer fit. I thus decided to purchase a device called the Hydro Pulse Nasal/Sinus Irrigation System and have been using i View the rest of this article
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment